No-Bake Pink Pitaya Dragon Fruit Cheesecake
You can never go wrong with the color pink. Calling all pink lovers for this gorgeous, creamy, light, and airy eggless No-Bake Pink Pitaya Dragon Fruit Cheesecake! The perfect pink treat for the summer. Melts in your mouth and tastes heavenly! 100% vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make. This cheesecake is not only beautiful, but it will also satisfy your cravings for a light dessert. To achieve the blush pretty pink, Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder was added and topped it all off with Suncore Foods® Rose Buds Sueprbloom for a beautiful finish! We'll definitely take more than one slice.
Gluten-Free Cheesecake Crust:
1/2 cup (75g) nuts or seeds of choice
1 cup (90g) Suncore Foods® Quinoa Snow Flakes
20 small (150g) pitted dates
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
Vegan Cheesecake Cream:
2/3 cup (100g) soaked cashews
1 cup (240g) canned coconut milk
3 tbsp (60g) maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp agar powder (not flakes) + 1/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
3 tsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
Suncore Foods® Rose Buds Superbloom
1. Soak cashews in hot water for an hour (or boil them for 15 minutes). You can also soak them overnight in cold water.
2. Process all crust ingredients in a food processor until the mixture holds together when you press it between your fingers. Press the dough into the bottom of a greased 6-inch cheesecake pan or springform and about 2 inches (5 cm) up to the side. Put the pan in the refrigerator until you finish making the cream.
3. Blend all cream ingredients, except the agar powder (and water), in a blender or a powerful food processor on high speed for about 1-2 minutes or until the cream is completely smooth.
4. In a small saucepan, add the agar powder and 1/4 cup of water. Bring the mixture to a boil and let simmer for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Immediately add the mixture to the blender and blend again for about 10-20 seconds.
5. Quickly pour the cream into the cheesecake pan (or springform). Refrigerate for a few hours (or overnight) until set. To speed up the process, you can also put the pan into the freezer for about 45-60 minutes or until set. The cheesecake tastes best when it's served cold but not frozen. Store cheesecake leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.