Colorful Galaxy Mochi Ice Cream
Step into the final delicious frontier with us. Truly out of the world special, so so so beautiful, and pretty inside & out Colorful Galaxy Mochi Ice Cream. Totally cosmic, space-colored mochi made with Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder filled with Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder Ice Cream and sprinkled with Suncore Foods® Sparkly Amber Passion Fruit Supercolor Flakes. Just so much fun to bite into. Perfect for stargazer and wow-worthy cosmic party treat! Ready, set, and enjoy!
100g glutinous rice flour
20g cooked Glutinous rice flour for dusting (microwave the raw Glutinous rice flour for 30 seconds)
6g Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder or Suncore Foods® Butterfly Pea Flowers Superbloom
30g corn starch
50 g sugar
200g heavy cream/coconut cream
1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder
¼ cup berries
Suncore Foods ®Sparkly Amber Passion Fruit Supercolor Flakes
1. Microwave milk for 2 minutes and add the butterfly pea flower. Steep for 10 minutes and filter the milk.
2. Mix all the Mochi ingredients in a bowl except the butter. Whisk to mix well. Cover with a plastic wrap and steam for 30 minutes on high heat.
3. Take the bowl out and add butter to the dough. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Wearing kitchen gloves (as the dough will be very sticky) and knead the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
4. Then in a big bowl, whip the cream, Purple sweet potato Powder and sugar until soft peak forms. Add blueberries and fold to mix well.
5. Dusting the working surface with cooked rice flour. Divide the mochi dough to 8 pieces. Press each piece into a small disc with the palm of your hand. Then use a rolling pin to flatten it into a thin disc. Dust with flour if the dough sticks.
6. Place the mochi wrap above a small bowl and add cream in the middle. Gently take the edge and seal.
7. Decorate with Suncore Foods Sparkly Amber Passion Fruit Flakes on top.
8. Freeze for 30 minutes before use.