These jars will keep you glowing all week! Goji and strawberry parfaits with almond & goji granola. Assemble once then grab and go for easy breakfasts – filling & fast – all week long!
Recipe and photo by the beautiful Yukiko. Check out her Instagram @foodie.yuki for more beautiful recipes!
For the Parfaits
1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Sunglow Goji Berry Supercolor Powder
300g (10oz) unsweetened coconut yogurt
40g (1/4) cup red currant
160g fresh strawberries (about 8)
1/2 to 1 tbsp agave/ maple syrup
For the Almond & Goji Granola
120 g fine oats
2 tbsp homemade almond butter
1 tbsp agave
1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
Pinch Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
2 tbsp Suncore Foods® Goji Berries
1/2 cup chopped almonds
For the Parfaits:
1. Place the strawberries, red currant, agave and goji powder in a food processor and blend until smooth. Gently fold in the coconut yogurt and stir to combine.
For the Granola:
1. Preheat oven to 170C/ 330F degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine the almond butter and agave syrup. Add 2 tbsp almond milk and stir until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, place the oats and rose salt and mix to combine. Pour the almond mixture over the oats and stir until well coated.
4. Spread the granola over the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
5. If you like big chunks, (I mean, who doesn’t?!!) let the granola cool down on the baking sheet and don’t stir until it reaches room temperature.
6. Once it’s cold, you can break it down and add the goji berries and chopped almonds.