Mini Royal Purple Love Bundt Cakes
Make any weekend celebration colorfully delicious with these vibrant Mini Royal Purple Love Bundt Cakes! We love delicious and colorful desserts and this one is perfect for holidays such as Easter, or just because. The lovely gorgeous purple hues are achieved with Suncore Foods® Cosmos Red Cabbage, Ebony Carrot, Taro Yam & Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powders. Come visit our online store to explore endless colorful possibilities, mix and match as you like colors!
160g unsweetened soy milk
90g dairy free yogurt, room temperature
55g coconut oil or dairy free butter
50g cup sugar of choice
1 tsp vanilla extract
Colors and Dissolved in Water:
Suncore Foods® Cosmos Red Cabbage Supercolor Powder
Suncore Foods® Ebony Carrot Supercolor Powder
Suncore Foods® Lilac Taro Yam Supercolor Powdr
Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder
135g all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1. Preheat oven to 170c. Grease bundt pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together until combined. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer, cream together butter, sugar and yogurt. Add in half of the flour mixture and mix on low. Add in soy milk and the remaining flour mixture and the dissolved powder, Mix on medium speed for about 1-2 mins or until smooth.
4. Transfer the batter into prepared pan. Tap gently against the counter to release air bubbles.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove pan from the oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Invert cakes onto a rack with parchment paper and cool completely.