Chocolate Quinoa Raspberry Muffins
Get ready to have your taste buds do a happy dance with these Chocolate Quinoa Raspberry Muffins! Moist and fluffy chocolate muffins loaded with juicy bursts of sweet raspberries — It's a match made in dessert heaven! Make it light and just right with Suncore Foods® Snow Quinoa Flakes. Whether you're starting your day with a burst of chocolaty energy or treating yourself to a midday pick-me-up, these muffins are sure to bring a smile to your face. Try this scrumptious recipe because it is muffins time!
2.5 cups all purpose flour
1.5 cups Suncore Foods® Snow Quinoa Flakes
2 cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs at room temperature
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1.5 cup buttermilk (room temperature)
1 tsp espresso powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup raspberries tossed in 1 tbsp flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 f.
2. Line a large muffin pan with liners.
3. In a bowl mix together sugar, flour, Suncore Foods® Snow Quinoa Flakes, cacao powder, espresso powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. In another bowl whisk together buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
5. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a spatula. Lastly, mix in the oil until everything is well incorporated.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips and raspberries.
7. Scoop the batter into the muffin tins till it’s 3/4th full. Top it with extra raspberries if you have one.
8. Bake for 15-20 mins till done. Enjoy with a glass of milk.