Blood Orange Cardamom Bundt Hibiscus and Pink Pitaya Glaze
Without Monday, there’d be one less day to eat cake & this is the cake for you! Darling Pink Bundt Cake with generous amounts of scrumptious glaze and has the most velvety crumb that melts in your mouth, perfect to start the week bright! There’s nothing a cake cannot fix especially when it is covered in a heavenly layer of hibiscus and pink pitaya glaze made with our Suncore Foods® Fuchsia Hibiscus and Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powders! This everyday bundt cake recipe is easy to make and only gets better over time. Find the recipe at SuncoreFoods.com to bake up this special, absolutely delightful, beautifully crowd-pleasing dessert. With this cake, Mondays are a piece of CAKE. Have the best week ahead!!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup almond flour
1.5 cups granulated sugar
1 tbsp cardamom powder
2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp freshly squeezed blood orange juice
1 tbsp blood orange zest
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
5 large eggs (room temperature)
3/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup whole milk
2 cups confectioners sugar
2-3 tbsp blood orange juice
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Fuchsia Hibiscus Supercolor Powder
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
1. Preheat oven to 325 f.
2. Butter and flour a 10 cup bundt pan.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, almond flour, baking powder, cardamom powder, and salt).
4. Beat the eggs and sugar well for 3 mins until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract and olive oil and beat till it’s well incorporated.
5. Add the dry ingredients alternating with milk in two batches and beat just till well combined. Fold in the blood orange juice and zest. Mix well.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-45 mins till done or when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Once the cake is done, let it rest in the pan for 5 mins and then invert it onto the wire rack to cool off completely.
8. While the cake is cooling, prepare the glaze by whisking all the ingredients listed under ingredients for the glaze.
9. Spoon the glaze all over the cake and enjoy!