5-Minute Strawberry Financier
With just a handful of . The first key ingredient is beurre noisette, which is browned butter. The second key ingredient is Suncore Foods® Strawberry Chips. Rich, sweet financiers are made to go with the sweet and tart addition of fruit. They’re just *chef’s kiss* beautiful. Such a short and sweet recipe is just asking for one or two test runs so head over to SuncoreFoods.com to get all that you need to make these fantastic financiers!
Makes 3 Pieces of 3” Financier
60g aquafaba/egg white
50g caster sugar
10g maple syrup
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
35g ground almond
25g cake flour
1/3 cup of Suncore Foods® Strawberry Chips
1. Start by making hazelnut butter.
2. Place butter in a small saucepan; melt it on medium low heat until butter sizzles and turns to a nice golden brown color.
3. Let it cool while you prepare other ingredients.
4. Place aquafaba, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla in a medium sized bowl. Mix everything until fully incorporated with a wire whisk.
5. Once ready, shift in flour and ground almond, gently fold the mixture until fully combined (Try not to incorporate too much air).
6. Lastly, mix in cooled butter using a wire whisk.
7. Brush pan with melted butter; add in the batter until almost all the way full for each financier.
8. Bake them at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 mins add strawberry chips, bake at 160 degrees for another 1 - 2 mins.