5-Minute Strawberry Sweet Potato Financier
With just a handful of . The first key ingredient is beurre noisette, which is browned butter. The second key ingredient is Suncore Foods® Autumnal Baked Sweet Potato Yam Powder. Rich, sweet financiers are made to go with the sweet and tart addition of fruit. They’re just *chef’s kiss* beautiful.
Makes 3 Pieces of 3” Financier
60g aquafaba/egg white
50g caster sugar
10g maple syrup
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
35g ground almond
25g cake flour
1/3 cup crushed strawberries
1/4 tbsp of Suncore Foods® Autumnal Baked Sweet Potato Yam Powder & safflower powder
1. Start by making hazelnut butter.
2. Place butter in a small saucepan; melt it on medium low heat until butter sizzles and turns to a nice golden brown color.
3. Let it cool while you prepare other ingredients.
4. Place aquafaba, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla in a medium sized bowl. Mix everything until fully incorporated with a wire whisk.
5. Once ready, shift in flour, Suncore Foods® Autumnal Baked Sweet Potato Yam Powder, safflower powder, and ground almond, gently fold the mixture until fully combined (try not to incorporate too much air).
6. Lastly, mix in cooled butter using a wire whisk.
7. Brush pan with melted butter; add in the batter until almost all the way full for each financier.
8. Bake them at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 mins add strawberry chips, bake at 160 degrees for another 1 - 2 mins.