Tropical Pink Pitaya Chia Seeds Pudding Topped with Toasted Coconut Chips
When the breakfast options are healthy, delicious with gorgeous, rich pink color then that's a win! This pudding is all that and then some. Simply irresistible to your eyes as well as your senses, it will quickly become a staple in your kitchen. Incorporated our Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder for this delightful pink and mixed with our Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds and top it all off, sprinkled with Suncore Foods® Toasted Coconut Chips to complete this tasty treat perfect to have for breakfast or dessert or a mid-afternoon snack!
Recipe and photo by the wonderful Yukiko. Check out her Instagram @foodie.yuki for more beautiful recipes!
Make for 2 jars:
5 tbsp (40g) Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds
240 ml plant milk
2 tsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
Topping: coconut yogurt, fresh mango, fresh mint, Suncore Foods® Toasted Coconut Chips
1. Combine the pink pitaya powder with 2 tbsp of the milk and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds and plant milk and whisk to combine. Add the pink milk and stir to combine. Set aside for 20 minutes, whisking occasionally.
3. Add sweetener of choice if you like.
4. Divide pudding and toppings between two jars.
5. Enjoy cold and feel the summer vibes!