Suncore Foods® Rainbow Raviolis
Amp up your dinner plate with bursts of vibrant color! These Suncore Foods® Rainbow Raviolis have us saying ooh la la on how gorgeous they are and tasty too! Made with Suncore Foods® Supercolors Powders for those colorful and delicious vibes!
Created by the adorable three bunnies. Check out their Instagram @3.bunnies for more delicious vegan recipes!
For the filling
1 cup of soaked cashews
3/8 cup of filtered water
1/4 oz of crumbled tofu
1/4 cup of nutritional yeast flakes
2 tbs + 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp of dried oregano
1 1/2 tsp of Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
Dash of black pepper
For the ravioli
2 cups of semolina flour
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp of garlic powder
1/2 tsp of Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1 cup of aquafaba
1/4 cup of filtered water + 1 tbs and 1tsp
2 1/2 tsp of Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder
2 tsp of Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan Leaf Supercolor Powder
1 1/2 tsp of Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
1 tsp of Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder
For the butter
1/3 cup of vegan butter
2 tbs of lemon juice
1. Combine cashews and water into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients for filing into bowl. Stir well and set aside.
2. For the ravioli combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in another mix well and add wet to dry. Mix well.
3. Separate dough into four sections. Add a color to each section and knead dough well to mix in color. Cover and set in fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Remove dough from fridge once time is up. Grab a color dough and roll out into avery thin rectangle. Add a large spoon of ricotta into small piles on one half of the dough sheet.
5. Fold over the other half of dough sheet and press a ravioli stamp around each pile. In a large pot bring water to boil.
6. Re-roll dough and repeat process until finished. In a small pot on medium heat add butter and lemon. Let butter simmer for around 4-5 minutes or until browned.
7. Boil raviolis until they float to surface. Remove and pour on butter and add zest and basil. Serve and enjoy.