It's a trifle tower party! This colorful dessert is a perfectly layered celebration treat! This recipe uses a dash of all of the colors of the rainbow!
Created by the adorable three bunnies. Check out their Instagram @3.bunnies for more delicious vegan recipes!
For the cake:
1⅔ cup flour
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1 cup of almond milk
1 tsp of vanilla extract
⅓ cup of olive oil
For the colors:
Purple: 1 tsp of Suncore Foods® Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder + ¼ tsp of Suncore Foods® Ebony Carrot Supercolor Powder
Green: 1 tsp of Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan Leaf Supercolor Powder
Red: 1 tsp of Suncore Foods® Red Beet Supercolor Powder
Blue: ¼ tsp of Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder
Yellow: 1 tsp of Suncore Foods® Yellow Goldenberry Supercolor Powder
For the layers:
1 tub of vegan cool whip
Suncore Foods® Superbloom Rose Petals
1. For the cake combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk well.
2. Separate batter into 5 bowls and add a color to each bowl. Whisk well until batter is fully colored.
3. Pre-heat oven to 350º F. In a greased cake pan add colors randomly to cake pan. Swirl with a tooth pick and place in oven for 30 minutes.
4. Once time is up allow cake to completely cool.
5. In glassware of choice layer with cake cutouts, crumbled cookie, then cool whip. Repeat process until finished.
6. Top trifle off with cool whip, rose petals, and rainbow sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!