Quinoa Chocolate Chips Cookies
Is there anything better than freshly baked chocolate chips cookies? Who knew that these Quinoa Chocolate Chips Cookies both irresistibly crunchy and chewy? Made with Suncore Foods® Snow Quinoa Flakes and has an amazing nutty flavor. SO GOOD. The satisfying result will be treasured by all chocolate lovers and for sure to be a staple in your pantry!
1/4 cup Suncore Foods® Snow Quinoa Flakes
3/4 cup regular flour
1/4 cup sugar of choice
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1-3 cup olive oil
1 tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 175 degree Celsius. Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, mix everything well together with a wire whisk.
2. Add in milk and oil, gently fold the mixture with a spatula until well combined.
3. Divide them into 8 equal sized balls (about 1 1/2 tbsp for each ball). Roll the balls between your palms; gently press while rolling.
4. Slightly flatten then place them on a non-stick baking tray.
5. Bake them for 15 mins or until golden brown. Enjoy!