Enchanting Rhodolite Maqui Berry Summer Dream Seashells
We may not be able to go to the beach right now but we can imagine the ocean waves hitting the rocks along the shore while we snack on these Enchanting Rhodolite Maqui Berry Summer Dream Seashells! Made these pretty madeleines with our Suncore Foods® Rhodolite Maqui Berry Supercolor Powder for a such a dreamy batch of summery shells. Sparkling like how the sun hits the shimmering salty shoreline. Head over to our online store to grab a bag or two of our Supercolor Powders!
1 cup flour
¼ cup cane sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¾ cup almond milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp maple syrup
2.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
100 g dairy-free white chocolate
2 tsp Suncore Foods® Rhodolite Maqui Berry Supercolor Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a Madeleine pan.
3. Sift and mix the dry ingredient in a small bowl.
4. Combine the wet ingredients in a larger bowl. Add your dry batter and mix it with a spatula until it is slightly runny. Add 1-2 tbsps of flour if it is too runny.
5. Fill your madeleine molds up to 2/3 full by scooping the batter with a spoon. Gently tap the mold on the countertop to ensure that it is even.
6. Pop it in the oven and bake for 8 mins (or until cooked).
7. Let it cool on a wire rack once it’s baked.
8. Mix your melted white chocolate with Maqui Powder.
9. Dip slightly cool madeleine into the lilac ganache.
10. Place it in the fridge to set (at least 2 hours). Enjoy!