Emerald Pandan Matcha Cinnamon Cookie Christmas Tree
This Emerald Pandan Matcha Cinnamon Cookie Christmas Tree can serve as the perfect centerpiece for your holiday celebration. It's made using a combination of Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan leaf and Midori Jade Matcha Powders which blend together to create a beautiful mix of flavors and colors. Let's celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with plenty of fun and color! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
220g all purpose flour
50g powdered sugar
20g sugar of choice
1 tsp cinnamon powder
20-25g milk of choice
1. In a stand mixer, whisk together butter, sugar together. Add the dry ingredients. Mix on medium/low. Add in milk and continue mixing until a smooth ball starts to form, do not over mix. Add more flour if needed.
2. Roll out dough onto parchment paper or a baking mat to 1/4" thick. Refrigerate the rolled out dough for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 180c. Cut out cookies using cookie cutters. Transfer to parchment-covered baking sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let fully cool before moving.
4. Icing — In a stand mixer, beat aquafaba with cream of tartar and salt until foamy. Add all powdered sugar and beat on low speed until thick. Add dissolved matcha & Pandan powder and thin the icing with water to the desired consistency.
5. Decorate cookie pieces with royal icing. Let dry completely.