Ebony Carrot & Purple Sweet Potato Chocolate Covered Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
Looking for something amazing to bake? Check out these delicious Ebony Carrot and Purple Sweet Potato Chocolate Covered Cranberry Shortbread Cookies! Treat yourself with these delightful cookies and enjoy the experience of the heavenly sweet flavors! These incredible shortbread cookies are made using our Suncore Foods® Ebony Carrot and Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powders, and we are in love with them!
3/4 cup all purpose flour 180g
1/4 cup almond flour 60g
100g dairy free butter
1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
200g dairy free white chocolate, melted
1-2 tsp mix of Suncore Foods Ebony Carrot Supercolor Powder and Purple Sweet Potato Supercolor Powder for the color
1. In a stand mixer, cream the butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar together. Add in flour, salt and mix into a dough. Fold in cranberries. Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 170c. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper. Lightly flour work surface and rolling pin.
3. Roll dough out onto a piece of parchment paper and cut out the dough into rectangle shape. Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown at the edges. Allow cookies to cool completely.
4. Combine melted chocolate and fruit powder, mix until smooth.
5. Pip a bit of the chocolate into a Chocolate mold and swirl it around so that the whole case is coated. Refrigerate for 5 mins. Place the cookie into the chocolate mold, pip chocolate over the cookie. Tap gently against the counter to release air bubbles. Place mold in the refrigerator until set.