Chocolate Matcha Waffle Triangles
Where there's a waffle, there's a way! These delicious Chocolate Matcha Waffle Triangles will make you roll out of bed with excitement. Make your mornings colorfully tasty with plant-based Sunocre Foods® Zen Midori Pancake Supermix and Fuchsia Hibiscus Supercolor Powder. Double the deliciousness by dipping these tasty waffles in white chocolate and add a yummy crunchiness by topping it off with crushed hazelnuts. Breakfast is beautifully served!
1. Follow package instructions and prepare waffles. Once ready, place waffles on a wire rack, allowing them to cool while you prepare the chocolate coating.
2. Crush hazelnuts and set aside.
3. Using your preferred method, temper white chocolate. Sift in Fuchsia Hibiscus Supercolor Powder and mix until well combined.
4. While the chocolate is warm, dip each waffle into the chocolate, coating approximately half the waffle.
5. Place chocolate coated waffles on a wire rack and sprinkle crushed hazelnuts over the coating. As the chocolate solidifies, the hazelnuts will set into the coating. Allow chocolate coating to cool completely before serving.