Zen Midori Matcha Breakfast Spread
One of the best things to wake up early for is waffles! Let's make Monday your day with these sweet and savory Zen Midori Matcha Waffles! A quick and easy way to energize your breakfast is to add a dash of matcha with Suncore Foods® Zen Midori Matcha Pancake & Waffle Mix! Plus, you get the added bonus of the lovely earthy green color and earthy flavor. You can let your syrup or honey take a rest by pairing your waffles with a cream cheese spread and poached egg! Make mornings matter!
1 cup Suncore Foods® Zen Midori Matcha Pancake & Waffle Mix
1 cup milk
Poached egg and fresh chives
6 oz cream cheese
1 tbsp minced fresh
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 garlic cloves, pressed
A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Combine Suncore Foods® Zen Midori Matcha Pancake & Waffle Mix with milk and stir well until incorporated. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
2. Preheat a waffle maker and spray some Pam oil over it. Pour the batter into the pan and cook over low heat for about 2 minutes.
3. Place room temperature cream cheese into a bowl and beat on a high speed until smooth
4. Then add heavy cream, minced chives, pressed garlic, salt and pepper. Mix on high speed again.
5. Serve waffles with cream cheese spread and poached egg.