Pitaya & Pandan Chia Puddings
If you are looking for something special for either breakfast or as a sweet snack anytime during the day, then this chia pudding will be the perfect treat for you!
Created by the beautiful Eliza. Check out her Instagram @jadoresmoothies for more amazing recipes!
4 tbsp Suncore Foods® Organic White Chia Seeds
1tbsp Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan Supercolor Powder
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
Kiwis, Raspberry and granola
1. In a large bowl, glass, or jar, mix together the almond milk and maple syrup.
2. Then add in the Suncore Foods® Organic White Chia Seeds until they are evenly dispersed
3. Do the same but add Suncore Foods® Pink Pitaya Supercolor. Repeat again for Suncore Foods® Emerald Pandan Leaf Supercolor Powder.
3. Place all the chia pudding in the fridge and let it sit overnight
4. When ready, mix it all together one more time with a spoon and let's get ready to assemble our breakfast jar
5. Start by adding the sliced kiwis to your jar with a fork then add the chia pudding
6. Then layer with your favorite pink chia pudding and emerald pandan chia pudding.
7. Top with more kiwi, strawberries and granola, and any superfoods products from Suncore Foods® for a hearty start to your day!
8. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy again the next day or afternoon snack!