No-Bake Lilac Taro Yam Cheesecake
Cheesecakes are a wonderful dessert that are amazing as they are but also perfect to dress up with different variations and decorations. With Suncore Foods® Lilac Taro Yam Supercolor Powder, you can create a gorgeous ombre of soft, purple layers that are a stunning sight to see once sliced. And with a no-bake recipe, this Lilac Taro Yam Cheesecake saves up a whole bunch of time to decorate the top! Check out the toppings featuring Suncore Foods® Fig Chips and Passion Fruit Cubes. They look amazing among the beautiful scape of toppings and add so much dimension, crunch and flavor to accompany the smooth, rich, creaminess of the cheesecake. Let us all oooh and aaahhh at the masterful artistry to achieve this frosty/stony appearance to match crust, cheesecake and toppings.
5 tsp Suncore Foods® Lilac Taro Yam Supercolor Powder
1 cup cold water
3 packages of cream cheese (8oz each)
1 1/2 cup of whipping cream
2 cups of powdered sugar
3 envelopes of gelatin
1 box graham crackers
1 stick melted butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup of sugar
Suncore Foods® Fig Chips Supersnack
Suncore Foods® Passion Fruit Cubes Supersnack
1. Dissolve Lilac Taro Yum Supercolor Powder in 1/2 cup of water for later use.
2. Blend crackers in a food processor and mix it with a melted butter. Press into the bottom of the baking ring to form a crust. Make sure to line the sides of a baking pan with the cake collar for easier cheesecake removal from the pan.
3. Mix the gelatin powder with 1/2 cup of water and set aside until gelatin swells. Heat the mixture in the microwave at a lower power for about 20 seconds until the gelatin has liquefied.
4. Beat the cream cheese and the sugar with mixer until smooth. While still mixing, slowly pour in gelatin mixture and combine until incorporated. From this point you have to work really quick before gelatin starts setting. In a separate bowl beat the heavy cream until soft peaks and add it to a cream cheese and gelatin mixture and fold carefully with spatula.
5. Pour the mixture into 3 separate bowls dividing it evenly. First bowl put aside. Add 1/3 tbsp ofLilac Taro yum Powder dissolved in water to a second bowl and mix quickly until it’s slightly pink in color. To the third bowl, add the remaining Lilac Taro Yum powder dissolved in water, and mix it until incorporated and it turns lilac.
6. Pour the mixture from the third bowl into the prepared crust. Then pour light pink mixture over the lilac layer, making sure to aim right into the center to get the right gradient. Lastly, pour white batter over the first 2 layers using the same method (making sure to pour into the center).
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Beat heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks. Immediately pipe onto the cheesecake. Top the cake withPassion Fruit cubes and fig chips.