Midori Jade Matcha Tea Cake
Who is ready for more amazing matcha desserts?! We love everything matcha, including these Vegan Matcha Tea Cake! An easy and simple cake, yet it will blow your mind away with its beautiful essence! Baked this fine matcha cake using our Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder and Suncore Foods® Rose Salt Superfood! A truly delightful cake that will burst wonderful flavors in your mouth that we are very matcha in love with!
2 1/2 (300g) cups all purpose flour
2/3 cup (130g) sugar of choice
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1 cup (250g) dairy free milk
1/2 cup (125g) dairy free yogurt
3/4 cup (170g) dairy free butter melted
1 tbsp (8g) Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder
150g full fat coconut milk
100g dairy free white chocolate
220g coconut whipping cream, chilled
2 tsp Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor
1. Chantilly Cream – Bring coconut milk to a boil, pour hot milk over the chocolate and whisk until smooth. Add the cold coconut whipping cream and whisk for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Cake – Preheat your oven at 175c. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a medium bowl mix together wet ingredients.
4. Fold the mixture with a spatula to incorporate.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely. Use a cake ring to cut out the cakes.
6. Whip chilled Chantilly cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Pipe cream on the cake and serve.