Blue Butterfly Pea Galaxy Jello
Legend has it that deep in the magical forests grows the delicate butterfly pea flower. The vibrant blue hue and subtle flavor are the butterfly pea flower’s signature trademarks. For hundreds of years, these delicate magical color changing flowers have been used as a beautiful dye for edible dishes. In this Blue-tiful Blue Butterfly Pea Galaxy Jello Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Supercolor Powder was incorporated. Also added a few drops of lemon or lime for the mesmerizing color changes! Bring on the bold blue color and add some creative coloring to your next dish.
Red been base: 100g read bean paste + 200g water + 1/2 tsp agar powder
Light blue: 1/8 tsp Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder + 250g water + 1/2 tsp agar power + 1 tbsp sugar
Dark blue: 1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder+ 250g water + 1/2 tsp agar power + 1 tbsp sugar
White: 1/4 cup almond milk +1 tsp sugar+ 1/4 tsp agar powder
Purple: 50g Light Blue mixture + a few drops of lemon juice
6 inch mold
1. Mix together the red bean paste in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil and remove from the heat. Pour the mixture into the mold and put in the fridge until set.
2. Then make the light blue mixture, dark blue and white following the same process (make sure they are hot). Take out the red bean base and pour the light blue as well as the dark blue mixture into the mold the same time.
3. Use spoon to add some milk in the middle to create the Milky Way. And sprinkle some on top unevenly.
4. Then add some purple mixture on two sides of the Milky Way.
5. Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours.