Matcha Tea Cake
How about a resounding delicious YES? We are absolutely delighted to present to you these Midori Jade Matcha Tea Cakes made with our Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder! These lovely little desserts are not only eye-catching but also packed with incredible flavor and gives these cakes a beautiful green color! Trust us, you won't be able to resist these charming deliciousness! Give them a try and we're confident they'll quickly become your new obsession, enjoy!
2 1/2 cups spelt flour
1 1/2 tbsp Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder
2/3 cup sugar of choice
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup unsweetened soy milk
1/2 cup dairy free yogurt
3/4 cup coconut oil or dairy free butter melted
200g dairy free white chocolate
1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder
1. Preheat oven to 175c. Prepare cakelet pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
3. Slowly add wet mixture to dry. Gently mix to incorporate. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Tap gently against the counter to release air bubbles.
4. Bake for 25 minutes until or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove pan from the oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Invert cakes onto rack and cool completely.
5. Combine melt chocolate, Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder, and mix well. Coat matcha cake with melted chocolate. Place in fridge to set.