Canary Yellow Safflower Baked Yam Marbled Bread
Most incredible mouthwatering absolutely irresistible loaf of bread you will ever eat. Exotic scents of Suncore Foods® Autumnal Baked Sweet Potato Yam, Red Beet, and Yellow Goldenberry Powders will fill your kitchen when you bake this beautiful marble swirled bread. Delicious and moist. Quick to prepare. Bakes into a perfectly golden, phenomenal soft, and airy crumb. It’s a yummy treat aside any soup and a treasure for weekday mornings.
Pan Size 10cm x 10cm x 10cm
2 + 1/2 cup Japanese bread flour
4 tbsp raw cane sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cup lukewarm water
1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1/2 tsp caster sugar
3 tsp Suncore Foods® Red Beet Powder, Suncore Foods® Yellow Goldenberry Powder & safflower powder
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Autumnal Baked Sweet Potato Yam Powder
1 1/2 tbsp warm water
1. Add yeast and sugar to warm water, mix well. Set aside while you prepare other ingredients.
2. Place flour, sugar, salt, olive oil and yeast mixture in the bowl of your stand mixer with a hook attachment.
3. Mix everything on low speed until everything is incorporated. Turn to medium low speed and knead until dough becomes smooth.
4. Transfer dough to an oil bowl. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. Mix powder with water. Set aside.
6. Divide the dough into half. Keep half of the dough for the white layer.
7. Add yellow paste mixture to other half of the dough. Knead on lightly floured surface by hand until well incorporated. (If your dough is too sticky, add another tbsp of bread flour)
8. Roll out white dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle shape (about 1.5 cm thick); repeat the step for the purple dough.
9. Brush water on the white dough sheet; place the yellow dough sheet on top of white layer. Gently roll them with light pressure using a rolling pin.
10. Once ready; roll the dough into a log shape, place it in prepared pan. Let it rise for an hour.
11. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
12. Brush the top of the bread with plant milk; bake it for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!