Quinoa Royal Pearl Harvest Salad
This fresh, bountiful salad makes eating colorful, fresh, easy, and delicious. Are you craving flavorful, fresh salad but bored of the same mixed green? We have something just perfect for you, this delightful Quinoa Royal Pearl Harvest Salad! Let's fuel your day with goodness and make your salad tummy-filling with Suncore Foods® Pearl Quinoa Seeds and White Chia Seeds. This deliciousness, made with fresh butternut squash, kale, cranberries, apple & walnut, will satisfy your taste bud. Fresh, crisp, and full of life.
110g Suncore Foods® Pearl Quinoa Seeds
600g butternut squash
70g unsalted roasted cashews
115g chopped kale
60g dried cranberries
45g pumpkin seeds
1 apple, chopped or sliced
50g walnuts, crushed
Sprinkle of Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds
32g olive oil
25g balsamic vinegar
27 - 32g maple syrup
9g Dijon mustard
¼ tsp cayenne powder (or to taste)
5g (½ tsp) salt (or to taste)
10 twists of freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
1. Follow package instructions and prepare Suncore Foods® Royal Quinoa Pearl. Once ready, allow quinoa to cool to room temperature.
2. Roast or grill butternut squash to preference and set aside.
3. Roast cashews on medium heat until brown on one side and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add chopped kale, cooked quinoa and butternut squash. Next, add cashews, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and apple. Lastly, add crushed walnuts.
5. In a jar, mix together all dressing ingredients. Stir or shake the mixture until well combined.
6. Pour the dressing onto the salad and toss or mix the salad until well combined with the dressing. Garnish with Suncore Foods® White Chia Seeds before serving