Marbled Matcha Cheesecake Brownies
Whether you’re an Edge or Center person, these Marbled Matcha Cheesecake Brownies will satisfy your #brownie cravings with a perfectly balanced sweet and earthy flavor. Matcha is made from entire green leaves and hold a lot of amazing goodness when added to food or drunk in tea. Packed with white chocolate and Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder, this is a chewy, gooey, indulgent treat!
120g white chocolate
3 large eggs
5g vanilla extra
150g all purpose flour
15g Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder
400g cream cheese at room temperature
5g vanilla extra
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 F/ 177C. Add the melted butter to the white chocolate in a large bowl. Stir together until smooth (microwave 30 seconds more if need). Add Suncore Foods® Midori Jade Matcha Powder, whisk to mix well.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until fluffy and light in color. Add and matcha mixture and keep whisking until uniform in color.
3. Drop in the flour and fold until combined.
4. In another bowl, whisk the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
5. Slowly add sugar, then salt and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each to incorporate before adding the next.
6. Reserve 1/3 cup of the matcha brownie batter in a small bowl and transfer rest to a baking dish.
7. Pour the cheesecake batter over the brownie base, and smooth to the edge.
8. Dot the top of the cheesecake with 1 tsp of the left matcha brownie batter. Use a skewer to swirl the brownie batter around.
9. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 325 F and bake another 35 minutes.