Galaxy Smoothie Bowl
We've got the whole world in our bowl with this out-of-this-world Galaxy Smoothie Chia Bowl that's packed with fuel to keep you energized for the day ahead! Are you ready to reach for the stars with your smoothie obsession? This rich, creamy smoothie has layers of delicious supercolor powders from Suncore Foods® that created the entire galaxy, making this a phenomenal smoothie for breakfast or even dessert. Get ready to blend up some glimmer and galaxy theme colors.
Created by the wonderful Lenny. Check out her Instagram @vegamelon for more amazing recipes!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp nut/seed butter
- 1 tbsp Suncore Foods® Black Chia Seeds or White Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop Suncore Foods® Superplant Protein Powder
– Small portion of Suncore Foods® Supercolor Powders (Aqua Blue Spirulina, Red Beet, Purple Sweet Potato, Activated Charcoal Coconut, and Premium Midori Jade Matcha)
1. In a blender, combine all the above ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl, reserving a small portion for the colored swirls.
2. To the main bowl, stir in 1/4 tsp activated charcoal powder. For the remaining mixture, mix with beet powder for red swirls, sweet potato for purple, and spirulina + matcha for light teal.
3. Decorate the smoothie bowl as desired and enjoy!