Frankenstein Rice Krispies
Channel Dr. Frankenstein and create your own little monsters with this super cute and fun recipe for Frankenstein Rice Krispies! Without literally costing an arm and a leg, these kid-friendly crispy rice treats are made with common household and are amazingly simple to make! Just get a bag of Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder to create a ghoulish green! Great as a group activity to create individual little monsters, summon all the village kids and grown-ups and devour tasty creations!
Green Rice Krispies:
3/4 cup unsalted butter
11 ounce marshmallow
8-9 cups rice krispie cereal
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
3-5 tbsp Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder
1/2 cup melted chocolate
2 small marshmallows
1 pokey stick
1. In a large pot, add butter and marshmallows and stir until they are melted.
2. Add Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder stir gently and then add vanilla.
3. Add rice krispie cereal a little bit at a time and stir gently to combine.
4. Pour rice krispies into a buttered casserole gently press flat and let it cool about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
6. Melt chocolate according the package directions. Dip the tops of the rice krispie treats into the melted chocolate.
7. Lay on a sheet of wax paper.
8. Use some of the melted chocolate and glue on the candy eyes.
9. Place two small marshmallows on each side to create the ears effect using the pokey stick.
10. Pipe on a mouth and stitches using the melted chocolate. Enjoy!