Cranberry Hemp Chia Seed Pancakes
Pancakes or waffles, waffles or pancakes? Today we’re choosing pancakes! These pancakes are definitely a stack above the rest!
Created by the talented mother-daughter duo Beth and Lexi. Check out their Instagram @crowded_kitchen for more amazing recipes!
2 ripe bananas, mashed well with a fork
2 tbsp room temperature coconut oil
3 tbsp agave syrup
2 “chia eggs” - 1 tbsp Suncore Foods® 100% Organic White Chia Seeds to 2 ½ tbsp water PER “egg”
3 tbsp nondairy milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup oat flour
3 tbsp Suncore Foods® 100% Organic Hemp Seeds
¾ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp xanthan gum
Pinch Salt (or Suncore Foods® Rose Salt)
⅔ cup fresh cranberries
2 tbsp Suncore Foods® 100% Organic Cacao Nibs
1. Make chia “eggs” and let sit 10-15 min to thicken, stirring 2-3 times while mixture is thickening.
2. Add oat flour, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and xanthan gum to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together bananas, coconut oil, agave syrup, nondairy milk, vanilla and chia eggs. Slowly add dry ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Fold in cranberries and cacao nibs.
5. Heat non stick pan over medium heat and grease with coconut oil. Measure out 1/4 cup of batter per pancake. Cook about 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Enjoy topped with coconut whipped cream, maple syrup, and chopped nuts.