Christmas Midori Matcha Star Cookies Tree
A decant tree made with magic and sprinkle of sugar—These stacked Star-Shaped Matcha Sugar Cookies 3D Christmas Tree is a big fun for the giver and the receiver. Made with our Suncore Foods® Organic Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder for the vibrant hue and delicious earthy sweet hint of vanilla. We love this matcha much! Take your holiday desserts to a new height and decked them with festive vibes to share with loved ones.
1 ¼-2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 tbsp Suncore Foods® Premium Midori Jade Matcha Supercolor Powder
¼ cup cane sugar (adjust to your taste)
1/2 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Beat your wet ingredients (except eggs) in a stand mixer until it reaches a smooth consistency. Avoid overbeating to prevent air bubbles.
3. Whisk and blend the egg into your dough.
4. Sift and mix your dry batter ingredients.
5. Keep adding flour until the dough turns into a ball.
6. Stop mixing when the cookie dough pulls from the bowl without leaving behind any traces.
7. Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
8. Roll the dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch. Use rolling pin rings for uniform thickness.
9. Use different star-shaped cookie cutters to get the right look.
10. Assemble the cut cookies with a 2” gap.
11. Bake for 9-12 mins