Chia Seeds Kiwi and Blueberry Parfait
Why not take a turn down the tropical aisle this fresh, new morning? These beautiful glasses of Chia Seeds Kiwi and Blueberry Parfait definitely have the tastiness and the mightiness to empower you to tackle your day ahead. Chia pudding made with Suncore Foods® Black Chia Seeds and greek yogurt go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly to offer a hearty and protein-packed meal or snack to refuel your energy packs. With a handful of diced kiwis and blueberries and a final sprinkling of Suncore Foods® Wasabi Coconut Chips, your senses will be kicked into overdrive! Creamy, crunchy, sweet, and tangy with a kick, you'll definitely want to try this recipe!
1/4 cup Suncore Foods® Black Chia Seeds
1 cup almond milk
4 tbsp granola
1 cup of greek yogurt
1 tbsp agave syrup
A handful of fresh blueberries
Suncore Foods® Wasabi Coconut Chips for garnish
1. Combine Suncore Foods® Black Chia Seeds, almond milk, and agave syrup in a bowl and leave it overnight in the fridge.
2. Remove chia pudding from the fridge and give it a stir.
3. Cut kiwis into small cubes. 1/3 of all kiwis put aside for the garnish.
4. Take 2 glasses and evenly divide kiwis between the glasses creating the first layer of parfait. Top kiwi with the layer of the chia pudding, followed by a layer of granola and a layer of greek yogurt.
5. Top each parfait with kiwi cubes, fresh blueberries, and a few flakes of Suncore Foods® Wasabi Coconut Chips.