Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bowl
Get your oatmeal craving satisfied with this t-oat-ally beautiful suerfueled oatmeal bowl!
Created by Hannah @hannah.guthman. Check out her Instagram for more beautiful recipes!
1 cup of water
½ cup gf oats
2 T almond milk
1-2 tsp. Suncore Foods® Orange Carrot Supercolor Powder
1 tsp ground flax
* maple syrup (optional: can sub for honey, date syrup, or leave out entirely)
pink salt (try Suncore Foods® Rose Salt)
1. Add the water and a pinch of salt to a small saucepan and bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
2. Add the oats & flax seeds, and reduce to a simmer. Stir occasionally until most of the liquid is absorbed and the oats start to thicken, then add almond milk, a few pinches of cinnamon and carrot powder.
3. Cook for and additional 1-2 minutes over low heat, until everything is combined. Season to taste.
4. Transfer to a bowl, add your favorite toppings, an extra dash of cinnamon or a quick drizzle of maple, and ENJOY!