Blue Butterfly Pea Panna Cotta with Jello
Shower your mom with all the love by making her this beautiful Blue Butterfly Pea Panna Cotta with Jello! She is after all deserves the entire world and we love her to the moon and back! Mom, home is wherever you are at and we are so glad that you're mine. May your day be as sweet as you. As always and forever you are our best friend!
Recipe and photo by our brand ambassador Mei Yee. Check out her Instagram @nm_meiyee for more magnificent recipes!
1 can full-fat coconut milk
½ cup unsweetened oat milk
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
¼ tsp Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Supercolor Powder
2 tsp agar-agar powder
⅓ cup water
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp agar-agar powder
⅛ tsp Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Supercolor Powder
Suncore Foods® Superbloom Butterfly Pea Flowers
1. Make the jello, in a saucepan, add water, lemon, maple syrup. Bring to a boil, whisk in the agar powder and butterfly pea flower powder. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, until agar is completely dissolved.
2. Pour the jello into molds. Chill for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator to set.
3. Heat the coconut cream, milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a medium-sized saucepan until it reaches a low boil.
4. Sprinkle butterfly pea flower powder and agar-agar, bring the mixture to a gentle simmer, keep stirring until the agar is completely dissolved.
5. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature before gently pouring over the top of the set jello.
6. Chill in the refrigerator to set for 4 hours or overnight.
7. Unmold the panna cotta, carefully invert onto a serving plate. Garnish with fruits, Superbloom Butterfly Pea Flowers and enjoy!