Blue Butterfly Pea Crepe Roll with Mango
First off, have you seen how magical and creamy this crepe roll is? Definitely being a major show stopper, this Blue Butterfly Pea Crepe Roll with Mango will captivate your audiences! Make this fantastic roll using our Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder for those remarkable and dreamy blues! Topped with whipped cream and mango to complete the perfect roll, we have no doubt this will get a standing ovation from your friends and family!
1 cup cake flour
1 tsp Suncore Foods® Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder
3 large eggs
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 tbsp melted butter
1 1/2 tbsp heavy cream (or coconut cream)
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Sift flour in a big bowl. Add Suncore Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder and sugar. Mix in eggs, and then gradually add butter and milk. Whisk to mix well. Sift twice the batter.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet (about 8-in) to medium heat. Pour about 3 tbsp of batter and swirling the skillet as you add the batter to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. Cook the crepe begins to gently bubble; then flip and cook another 10 seconds. Transfer the crepe to a plate and repeat until all batter is used.
3. Then in a big bowl, whip the cream and sugar until soft peak forms.
4. Place one piece of crepe on a working board and lay another piece over the edge so that it slightly overlaps. Repeat the same with 6 more layers. Spread 1 cup whipped cream evenly on the crepe and place mango at the edge of the crepe. Carefully roll the crepe up as tight as possible. Wrap the crepe cake roll in plastic wrap and chill until ready to top and serve.
5. To serve, cut off ends of crepe cake. Top with whipped cream and mango. Enjoy!