Vegan Folded Kimbap
Straight from "the Tok" this is a great remix on the famous Korean kimbap and immensely popular tortilla fold wrap trend. It's a beautiful thing to see food transcend cultures and trends. This kimbap features Suncore Foods® Royal Pear Quinoa, Sea Salt Mushroom, Fruit & Vegetable Chips, and Canary Yellow Safflower Supercolor Powder. Great for exciting food venturers and lovers of all things neat and orderly, these Vegan Folded Kimbap will satisfy hunger and any tidiness standards! All that needs to be done is to lay out your favorite kimbap fixings in four quadrants, then fold, fold, fold, and you have a compact and portable sandwich wrap!
Makes 3 Fold
1 cup cooked sushi rice
1/2 cup cooked Suncore Foods® Quinoa Royal Pearl Seeds
1/2 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1 packet vegan spam
3 seaweed sheet
1 bag of Suncore Foods® Sea Salt Mushroom, Fruit & Vegetable Chips
Sprinkled of toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Vegan Egg Mixture Recipe:
1/4 cup chickpea flour
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp Suncore Foods® Canary Yellow Safflower Supercolor Powder
Mix all in a blender until smooth
1. Seasoned the cooked sushi rice and quinoa seeds with sesame oil & vinegar
2. Heat oil & cook the vegan egg mixture, keep stirring occasionally about 3 minutes and set aside.
3. Fry the vegan spam till golden brown and set aside.
4. Place the seaweed sheet on a cling wrap (rough side up).
5. Cut it halfway on one side, then arrange the prepared Vegan Egg Mixture, Vegan Spam and Sea Salt Mushroom, Fruit & Vegetable Chips (don't overspill it).
6. Press gently and fold the kimbap into a small parcel
7. Cut in half, sprinkle with quinoa seeds & toasted sesame seeds and serve with gluten free soy sauce