Protein Mocha Bliss Balls
These protein mocha bliss balls are calling your name!
Created by the talented Mei Yee. Check out her Instagram @nm_meiyee for more amazing recipes!
10 dates, soaked 1 hour
¼ cup almond meal
1 packet Suncore Foods® Low GI Chocolate Mocha Boost Protein Powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
200g dark chocolate, melted
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Place soaked dates in a food processor with all other ingredients and process until you have a crumbly texture (If it’s too dry, add more dates or more syrup).
2. Form mixture into 8 balls and place in the fridge.
3. Melt chocolate with coconut oil.
4. Remove bliss balls from the fridge, carefully and dunk each ball into the glaze mixture to coat, then set on a piece of parchment paper.
5. Return to the fridge to set, about 10-15 minutes.