No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars
Light snack? On the go? We have the perfect no-bake-take-with-you bars created by Stephanie!
Check out her Instagram @thebutterywhisk for more amazing recipes!
¾ cup Suncore Foods Chocolate Turmeric Protein Powder (or 2 packs)
½ cup natural peanut butter
½ tbsp raw honey
¾ cup protein nut milk
2 cups oats (not quick)
5oz. dark chocolate (melted)
Sea salt flakes *optional
1. Line an 8x8 in pan with parchment paper.
2. Place peanut butter, honey & milk in a sauce pan and heat on low.
3. Stir till it begins to melt & add in protein powder.
4. Mix till a dough begins to form, then add in oats. Continue folding in the oats till the mixture is heated all the way through.
5. Transfer to prepared pan & smooth it out.
6. Place in the freezer for at least an hour to firm up & set.
7. Take it out & cut into 8 bars.
8. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
9. Store in an airtight container & keep frozen up to 1 week.