Creamy Green Curry Noodle Bowls
They’re green, they’re mean… deliciously clean- aka these gluten-free, vegan Creamy Green Curry Noodle Bowls are da bomb and will quickly become your go-to weeknight dinner. They are loaded with some really amazing that will have you saying “mmmm!” with every bite.
Created by the amazing & talented Gina. Check out her Instagram @healthylittlevittles for more incredible recipes!
Tofu & Shiitake Marinade
1 block (16 oz) extra firm tofu, pressed and cubed
5 oz shiitake mushrooms
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp arrowroot powder & tamari/liquid aminos
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp garlic powder & onion powder
Pinch Suncore Foods® Rose Salt & pepper
Creamy Green Curry Noodles
8 oz gluten-free rice pad thai noodles
1/4 cup green curry paste
1 can (13.6 oz) coconut milk
1/2 tbsp Suncore Foods® Organic Green Turmeric Powder
1 tbsp tamari/liquid aminos
1/4 tsp Suncore Foods Rose Salt
Grilled Baby Bok Choy
1 head baby bok choy
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1-2 tbsp tamari/liquid aminos
1. Start by marinating your tofu and shiitake mushrooms, at least an hour in advance by tossing all marinade ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
2. Preheat your oven to 485 degrees and spread your marinated tofu and shiitake on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until crispy. *NOTE: you'll want to avoid getting any extra marinade on your baking sheet- you want just the tofu and shiitake mushrooms. Discard any leftover marinade.
3. Next, while that is baking, cook your pad thai noodles according to package directions with about 2 tbsp of olive oil (to prevent sticking).
4. While those are boiling, heat a griddle pan (or skillet if you don't have one) over medium-low heat. Add 1-2 tbsp olive oil and add your washed bok choy to the pan. Sautee the bok choy tossing frequently until it starts to char and crisp up. Set aside.
5. Drain and rinse your noodles, then return the empty pot to the stove top. Over medium heat, add the green curry paste, coconut milk, tamari, salt, and green turmeric powder and whisk until well combined.
6. Add the noodles to the pot and toss to coat, let them warm for a few minutes.
7. Serve the noodles in bowls and top with crispy tofu, shiitake mushrooms, and bok choy. Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro.