Coconut Protein Torte Cake
1½ cups packed shredded coconut
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
270g coconut sugar
1 cup sweetened coconut
4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon coconut extract
¼ teaspoon Suncore Foods® Rose Salt
½ cup toasted coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a pan and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat for three minutes. Stir in the coconut.
4. Pour into a pan that has been greased and floured.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
6. Cool in pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Then remove from pan and cool completely.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat on high until smooth. Spoon frosting into a piping bag and pipe the frosting over the top of cake.