Blueberry Protein Muffins
Muffins are the perfect grab-and-go snack, and it doesn't get much better than these Blueberry Protein Muffins.
Created by the talented Mei Yee. Check out her Instagram @nm_meiyee for more amazing recipes!
Makes 10 muffins.
2 cups gluten free flour or regular flour or whole meal flour
1 pkt Suncore Foods® Vanilla Açai Superplant Protein Powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup coconut sugar or raw cane sugar
1 cup unsweetened soy milk
1 banana, mashed about 100g
⅓ cup coconut oil
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup flour
¼ cup rolled oats
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp raw cane sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 celsius. Prepare the muffin pan. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, banana, vanilla extract and milk.
4. Mix flour mixture to wet mixture and use a fork to combine. Gently, fold in blueberries.
5. Scoop muffin batter into prepared muffin tins. About 3/4 full.
6. Combine toppings ingredients with a fork. Sprinkle each muffin with crumble.
7. Bake for 25 minutes until muffins turn golden brown and a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean. Remove muffin tin from the oven.
8. Let muffins cool for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy.